You have an idea for an article about information security?
Submit articles to shortinfosec _at_ gmail dot com.
Please include author name, brief bio and a link to your blog/site
The general policy of gust articles are:
- We accept submissions for articles by other bloggers, as long as they are connected to the topics of information security or information technology.
- The author receives full reference, in the about the author section (at the end of the article). In the same section you can provide one link to the author's personal blog or site.
- The link provided for reference cannot be used to link to third party site or commercial company.
- If the guest author wishes to provide a link to a third party company, that is a chargeable feature. Please contact us to discuss pricing.
- Every submission will be reviewed prior to publication, and any offending elements to this policy will be edited out.
- We reserve the right to add images and modify the paragraph structure to approach the style of the blog more closely