- All tutorials, solutions and opinions stated on the blog should be credited only to the author, and do not reflect the position nor are in relation to the author's employer.
- All examples and scenarios, unless referring to publicly available information are of fictional nature and have no intention to be related real situations in any company.
- All personal information and names presented on this site, unless referring to publicly available information are of fictional nature and cannot to be related real persons.
- All tutorials, solutions and opinions are of an informative purpose and should be used as a guideline only. Specific implementation level solutions must be prepared per individual case.
- Any sponsored articles will be clearly marked with the name of the sponsor. When writing sponsored articles, we reserve the full right to publish objective opinions and/or reviews, including identification of poor performance or negative issues encountered during the writing of the article.
This site does not collect any information from a visitors' computer other then the following:
- 1st 3 octets of the IP address
- Name of ISP to whom the IP class is assigned to
- Operating System Version
- Browser Type and Version
- Screen Resolution
- Referral Information
- Entry page
- Exit page
- Visit time
- This site does not collect personal information and does not require user registration.
- Any personal or contact information submitted by the visitor to the site's owner via the contact e-mail address will be used only in mutual communication and for a periodic newsletter with opt-out option.
- Personal or contact information will not be sold, transferred or used for commercial promotion.
- The comments are publicly accessible - Any personal or contact information submitted by the visitor on the a comments page is not protected by the owner of this site.